(Junior) Solutions Architect - Customer Engagement (m/f/d)
- Leipzig, Munich, remote
- Techtriq GmbH
As a passionate and technically savvy Junior Solutions Architect (m/f/d), you are a reliable, trustworthy partner on our customers’ side to open a unique path into a new, transformed broadcast and media world with the help of forward-looking, cloud-based solution architectures. As part of the Customer Engagement Team, you will be closely together with our Solution Architects and Sales; your goal is to build an important level of technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of the media industry to develop innovative solution concepts and commercial offers that generate maximum value for our customers. This position can be filled in Leipzig, Munich or remotely throughout Germany and Austria.
- Analyze customer requirements and create technical solution concepts
- In close coordination with the qibb Senior Solution Architects, you will translate customer needs into qibb workflows and dashboards
- Support the Customer Engagement team with the commercial and technical response to national and international tenders
- As a technical expert in customer presentations, you will demonstrate our unique qibb technology to our customers
- Co-author qibb case studies
- You have 1+ years of experience working in a professional environment (nice to have: in broadcast or media industries)
- You have a good to very good degree in a (technical) university degree - bachelor's or master's degree (with IT-relevant connection) or a comparable qualification
- You design low-code qibb flows; you are familiar with RESTful APIs and JSON metadata structures
- You have a basic knowledge of and are passionate about cloud-native concepts and technologies
- You are an effective communicator and work well in a team
- You are well-structured, output-oriented, and like to build with a hands-on mentality. You do so in a motivated and proactive manner.
- You are absolutely reliable; discretion and loyalty are natural and normal for you
- You have a basic understanding of commercial and business contexts
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Training and Continuing Education
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Work
- Company Laptop
- Group Accident Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Coporate Benefits
- Employee Bonuses
- Employee Events
We are a startup with a decentralized structure, operating out of Munich, Leipzig, and Cologne. We develop a low-code integration platform tailored for professional media applications. With our platform, qibb, we facilitate the seamless creation of automated workflows and solutions throughout the media supply chain. This empowers media houses to achieve greater vendor independence, flexibility, operational efficiency, and long-term cost-effectiveness. As a member of our team, you will be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking company culture. We embrace a modern style of work, encouraging open communication, innovation, and collaboration. We believe in creating an environment where your ideas can thrive and where your contributions make a real impact on our company's and industry's future.
Join us in revolutionizing systems integration in the media industry.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Phone: +49 221 9156 120